Subject: Basic Lighwave specs
From: Kai Groshert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 09:58:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi everyone! I've been watching this list for a while and I'm
going to do my first post now. I'm a computer/multimedia systems dealer
in Germany and mainly specialized in Scala MM (by the way, anyone knows
a mailing-list for this one?)
I've got a few questions that may be quite basic, but there's very little
info available on Lightwave as the PAL-version is just now shipping in
Germany and the program and everything around it is still completely
unknown down here.
I just like to have some short explanation on some of the hard/software
I read about on this list (no technical specs, just 'What's it for?',
'Is it available yet?' and 'What does it cost?'):

- ScreamerNet
- Flyer
- WARP-System (Anything supported yet?)

Thanks a lot for info!!

Kai ([email-masked])